ACT Government - Temporary Employment Registers
ACT Government directorates and Officers of the Legislative Assembly keep registers of individuals interested in temporary work. The temporary work register is used to select staff for work up to a maximum of 12 months or to undertake special projects on a shorter-term basis, either full time or part time.
ACT Public Service terms and conditions of employment apply.
The following websites have information about temporary employment opportunities:
- ACT Audit Office
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development
- Legal Aid ACT
- Community Services
Information about the following temporary employment opportunities is on this site:
- ACT Law Courts and Tribunal
- Canberra Institute of Technology - Gymnasium Attendants and Nursing Clinical Supervisors
- Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate