Some positions require a police check to be completed as a stand-alone process or before commencing other acceptance processes.
The purpose of this pack is to:
- facilitate stand-alone mandatory ACTPS pre-employment checks as required by legislation
- collect personal details necessary for the check
- optional disclosure of information that is relevant to the check.
Documents to complete
Please complete the following documents and return as instructed as soon as possible:
- National Police Check Self Disclosure Form DOCX, 72.31 KB or Education Directorate National Police Check | DOC, 334.5 KB if joining Education
- 100 points of identity as required by the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission, see fact sheet on proof of identity requirements,