Closes: 25 April 2019
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 5
Salary: $77,155 - $81,668
Position No: 27560
Directorate: ACT Health
Advertised (Gazettal date): 09 April 2019
Contact Officer: Liza Marando on email@example.com or (02) 5124 9908
ACT Health is a values-led Directorate. Our values guide our day to day actions, behaviours, decisions and communications to successfully deliver the best services to meet the needs of our community. They were developed by us, for us and are unique to our work.
Overview of the Work Area and Position
The Health System Planning and Evaluation Branch sits within the Health System Policy and Research Group, and is led by the Executive Group Manager, Health System Planning and Evaluation.
The Health System Planning and Evaluation Branch works across the ACT health sector with public, private and non-government service providers and consumers to:
- Identify health service needs
- Undertake analysis of health status information, service activity, clinical trends and technology mapping to inform future services and capital planning
- Drive major service redesign initiatives across the territory, and
- Provide project support across the ACT Health Directorate.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing high level administrative support to the Executive Group Manager, Health System Planning and Evaluation. The Executive Assistant reports to and works closely with the Executive Officer to ensure the smooth and efficient operations of the branch and Executive office.
This position will also be required to provide administrative support to the broader branch, as agreed with the Executive Group Manager.
The ACT Public Service supports workforce diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, culturally diverse people and those who identify as LGBTIQ are encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience in utilising HPE Content Manager – formerly TRIM.
- Previous experience in providing high level support to an Executive Director, Executive Group Manager or equivalent.
Prior to commencement successful candidates will be required to:
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
How to Apply
For further information on how to apply please visit the Health Website here
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services