Records Management Analyst
Closes: 30 May 2019
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 6
Salary: $83,135 - $95,146
Position No: 32723, several - 01JTO
Directorate: ACT Health
Advertised (Gazettal date): 16 May 2019
Contact Officer: Gillbert de Ruijter on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 9128
- Developing strategic policy and stewardship of the health system, including working with the Commonwealth on key health improvement initiatives.
- Managing demand for and supply of health services across the territory.
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the ACT population by promoting healthy behaviours and lifestyles and through ongoing monitoring and evaluation of health programs and policy.
- Preventing, and providing a timely response to, potential public health incidents.
- Leading the health workforce and clinical training strategy including building strong partnerships with key academic institutions and training providers,
- Commissioning and managing multi-million dollar contracts for the provision of health services, including partnerships with community sector organisations, peak bodies and advocacy groups,
- Managing a portfolio of infrastructure programs to ensure the ACT has world class, sustainable, fit for purpose clinical and patient care facilities,
- Monitoring and enforcement of public health regulations, and
- Providing public health advice.
- Development, implementation and support of the Digital Health Strategy.
- Management of technology services and projects
- Management of the relationship and services delivery by technology vendors including Shared Services ICT
- Development, implementation and maintenance of technology policies and procedures.
- Ensuring information security.
- Formal qualifications in records management
- Professional membership (ie at the level of Associate, Chartered or Fellow), or the ability to gain such membership, of Records and Information Management Professionals Australasia (RIMPA).
- Extensive experience in supporting staff as part of the conversion of a government agency from a paper-based records management environment to a fully digital one.
- Experience in the management of a back-scanning project of legacy paper records.
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
Applicants must apply online via the Health website here.
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services
Human Resources and Industrial Relations