Data and Costing Officer
Closes: 26 June 2019
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 6
Salary: $83,135 - $95,146
Position No: 34177, several - 01KDU
Directorate: ACT Health
Advertised (Gazettal date): 12 June 2019
Contact Officer: Prathima Karri on email@example.com or (02) 5124 9353
- Developing strategic policy and stewardship of the health system, including working with the Commonwealth on key health improvement initiatives.
- Managing demand for and supply of health services across the territory.
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the ACT population by promoting healthy behaviours and lifestyles and through ongoing monitoring and evaluation of health programs and policy.
- Preventing, and providing a timely response to, potential public health incidents.
- Leading the health workforce and clinical training strategy including building strong partnerships with key academic institutions and training providers,
- Commissioning and managing multi-million dollar contracts for the provision of health services, including partnerships with community sector organisations, peak bodies and advocacy groups,
- Managing a portfolio of infrastructure programs to ensure the ACT has world class, sustainable, fit for purpose clinical and patient care facilities,
- Monitoring and enforcement of public health regulations, and
- Providing public health advice.
- The implementation and support of the Digital Health Strategy
- Management of technology services and projects
- The development and implementation of a performance reporting framework
- Statutory and intergovernmental reporting requirements
- Management of the relationship and services delivery by technology vendors including Shared Services ICT
- Development, implementation and maintenance of technology policies and procedures
- Information management and information security
- Strong Structured Query Language (SQL) programming skill
- Experience in working with healthcare or hospital data
- Experience working with Power BI
- Hold a certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) certification
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police Check.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via the Health website here.
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services
ICT, Digital and Data