Medication Systems Support Nurse
Closes: 25 April 2019
Classification: Registered Nurse Level 3.1
Salary: $105,372 - $109,709
Position No: 35671, several
Directorate: ACT Health
Advertised (Gazettal date): 08 April 2019
Contact Officer: Aimee Solomon on email@example.com or (02) 5124 9315
- Developing strategic policy and stewardship of the health system, including working with the Commonwealth on key health improvement initiatives
- Managing demand for and supply of health services across the territory
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the ACT population by promoting healthy behaviours and lifestyles and through ongoing monitoring and evaluation of health programs and policy
- Preventing, and providing a timely response to, potential public health incidents
- Leading the health workforce and clinical training strategy including building strong partnerships with key academic institutions and training providers
- Commissioning and managing multi-million dollar contracts for the provision of health services, including partnerships with community sector organisations, peak bodies and advocacy groups
- Managing a portfolio of infrastructure programs to ensure the ACT has world class, sustainable, fit for purpose clinical and patient care facilities
- Monitoring and enforcement of public health regulations
- Providing public health advice
- Development, implementation and support of the Digital Health Strategy
- Management of technology services and projects
- Management of the relationship and services delivery by technology vendors including Shared Services ICT
- Development, implementation and maintenance of technology policies and procedures.
- Ensuring information security.
- Extensive experience in the management, support and administration of Clinical ICT systems.
- Recent experience working in a health environment.
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
How to Apply: For further information, please visit the Health Website here.
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services