Closes: 30 October 2020
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 2
Salary: $58,230 - $64,299 plus superannuation
Position No: 41829
Directorate: ACT Health
Advertised (Gazettal date): 16 October 2020
Contact Officer: Sean Winefield on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 9114
Details: Are you a customer service focussed person who enjoys a busy environment with competing priorities? Would you like to be part of a small team that represents the first point of contact for the ACT Health directorate?
The Digital Solutions Division within ACT Health is recruiting a Receptionist to deliver front desk services to ACT Health and those attending the building. You will have strong customer service skills, strong organisational skills, be adaptable and flexible, and have well developed interpersonal and negotiation skills.
The Digital Solutions Division (DSD) is committed to delivering quality solutions for our clinical colleagues in the wider ACT Health Directorate, Canberra Health Services and Calvary Public Hospital Bruce. The Division is led by the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and is responsible for:
- The implementation and support of the Digital Health Strategy.
- Management of technology services and projects.
- The development and implementation of a performance reporting framework.
- Statutory and intergovernmental reporting requirements.
- Management of the relationship and services delivery by technology vendors including Shared Services ICT.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of technology policies and procedures, and information management and information security.
Note: The Reception desk operates from 7.00am to 7.00pm weekdays and the successful applicant must be able to commence at 7.00am or work until 7.00pm throughout the week on a rotational basis. An order of merit will be established from this selection process and may be used to fill future identical vacancies over the next 12 months.
How to Apply: Please submit a written application of no more than three pages, responding to the required Selection Criteria in the Position Description, please include a current curriculum vitae, and contact details of at least two referees, one of which is your current manager.
Applications should be submitted via the Apply Now button below.