Senior Business Analyst
Closes: 25 April 2019
Classification: Senior Information Technology Officer Grade C
Salary: $100,462 - $108,140
Position No: 43160, several
Directorate: ACT Health
Advertised (Gazettal date): 15 April 2019
Contact Officer: Paul Harrison on email@example.com or (02) 5124 9161
- Developing strategic policy and stewardship of the health system, including working with the Commonwealth on key health improvement initiatives.
- Managing demand for and supply of health services across the territory.
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the ACT population by promoting healthy behaviours and lifestyles and through ongoing monitoring and evaluation of health programs and policy.
- Preventing, and providing a timely response to, potential public health incidents.
- Leading the health workforce and clinical training strategy including building strong partnerships with key academic institutions and training providers,
- Commissioning and managing multi-million dollar contracts for the provision of health services, including partnerships with community sector organisations, peak bodies and advocacy groups,
- Managing a portfolio of infrastructure programs to ensure the ACT has world class, sustainable, fit for purpose clinical and patient care facilities,
- Monitoring and enforcement of public health regulations, and
- Providing public health advice.
- Development, implementation and support of the Digital Health Strategy.
- Management of technology services and projects
- Management of the relationship and services delivery by technology vendors including Shared Services ICT
- Development, implementation and maintenance of technology policies and procedures.
- Ensuring information security.
- Previous experience as a business analyst conducting business analysis during concept development phase of projects.
- Formal qualifications in Business Analysis, Portfolio Management, Program Management or Project Management.
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
How to Apply
For information on how to apply please visit the Health Website here
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services