Food Services, Patient Services Plating Attendant
Closes: 21 June 2019
Classification: Health Service Officer Level 3
Salary: $50,392 - $52,117
Position No: 25802
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 07 June 2019
Contact Officer: Elizabeth Suarez on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 3932
- Food Service Administration,
- Operation Support Services - Food preparation and Food Production,
- Patient Services – Meal Plating and Re-thermalisation, meal deliveries to patients, menu monitors,
- Cafeteria – Food, meals and drinks for staff and guests,
- Stores – Receipt, dispatch and storage of perishable and non-perishable food supplies,
- External sites, Dhulwa and other Community Centres.
- Food Industry recognized qualification
- Current driver’s licence
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via the Health website here.
This is a temporary position for 12 months with possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services