Full-time Temporary with a Possibility of Permanency
Closes: 19 May 2021
Classification: Information Technology Officer Class 2
Salary: $87,715 - $100,388 plus superannuation
Position No: 51090, several
Directorate: ACT Health
Advertised (Gazettal date): 05 May 2021
Contact Officer: Mark Moerman on Mark.Moerman@act.gov.au or (02) 5124 9339
Details: Are you the most organised person that you know? Are you OCD about colour-coding and making lists? Can you run after a team and make sure the things they commit to get done? Do you see yourself as wanting a career in project management?
The Digital Solutions Division within ACT Health is looking to hire suitably qualified and energetic individuals to help us deliver on our ICT Infrastructure program of work. You will be a key member of our team of rock stars that manages the design, planning, installation and operational commissioning of all things ICT for new and refurbished facilities for the Canberra Health Services (CHS).
As a Division we are committed to delivering quality solutions for our clinical colleagues in the wider ACT Health Directorate, Canberra Health Services and Calvary Public Hospital Bruce. Apply to work with us to a enable exemplary person-centred care through digital innovation.
The Digital Solutions Division (DSD) is led by the Chief Information Officer (CIO) who provides high-level leadership, management and strategic advice in relation to performance reporting and technology capabilities across the ACT public health system. The Digital Solutions Division is responsible for:
- the implementation and support of the Digital Health Strategy,
- management of technology services and projects,
- the development and implementation of a performance reporting framework,
- statutory and intergovernmental reporting requirements,
- management of the relationship and services delivery by technology vendors including Shared Services ICT,
- development, implementation and maintenance of technology policies and procedures, and
- information management and information security.
- delivery of ICT infrastructure for new and refurbished health facilities
- If you are selected for this position you will be required to gain and maintain a Negative Vetting Level 1 National Security Clearance. If screening is not successful, your employment in the role will not commence or, if already commenced, will be reassessed.
Notes: This is a temporary position available immediately for a period of 12 months with the possibility of extension and/or permanency. An order of merit will be established from this selection process and may be used to fill future identical vacancies over the next 12 months.
How to Apply: Please submit a written application of no more than two pages, responding to the required Selection Criteria in the Position Description, a current curriculum vitae, and contact details of at least two referees, one of which is your current manager/supervisor.
Applications should be submitted via the Apply Now button below.
This is a temporary position available immediately for a period of 12 months with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.