Head and Neck Cancer Specialist Nurse
Closes: 11 December 2019
Classification: Registered Nurse Level 3.1
Salary: $106,795 - $111,190
Position No: 00891 - 01MKJ
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 27 November 2019
Contact Officer: David Larkin on email@example.com or (02) 6174 5637
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Holds or is working towards relevant post graduate nursing qualifications
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This position is part-time at 30 hours per week and the full-time salary noted above will be pro-rata.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services