Training Officer, Sterilising Services
Closes: 21 December 2019
Classification: Technical Officer Level 3
Salary: $72,989 - $82,486
Position No: 11741 - 01NDE
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 03 December 2019
Contact Officer: Aishwarya Konakalla on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 2283
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- SS at Mitchell, including management and administration
- Sterilising Unit at CH
- Sterilising Unit at CPHB
- Central Reprocessing Unit (CRU) at Gastroenterology and Hepatology at CH
- Certificate III in Sterilising and certificate IV training and assessment.
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office and IT support systems.
- Experience in working with healthcare setting
- Current driver’s licence
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services