Senior Clinical Neurophysiology Scientist
Closes: 09 December 2019
Classification: Health Professional Level 3
Salary: $92,103 - $97,049 (up to $101,862 on achieving a personal upgrade)
Position No: 12895 - 01MSG
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 07 November 2019
Contact Officer: Angela Borbelj on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 4577
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in Clinical Neurophysiology, Certificate of practical competence or equivalent in relevant Clinical Neurophysiological testing , eligibility for Accredited membership of the Association of Clinical Neurophysiological Technologists of Australia).
- Certificate IV Workplace Trainer and Assessor or equivalent, or working towards attaining this qualification.
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years (ideal five years) post-qualification experience.
- Current driver’s licence.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Obtain a Compliance Certificate from OMU (Occupational Medicine Unit) relating to assessment, screening and vaccination processes against specified infectious diseases.
- Comply with CHS credentialing and scope of clinical practice requirements for allied health professionals.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services