Cardiac Scientist (Cardiac Physiologist)
Closes: 01 April 2020
Classification: Health Professional Level 2
Salary: $66,096 - $90,737 plus superannuation
Position No: 15268 - 01ORS
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 16 March 2020
Contact Officer: Leah Giles on email@example.com or (02) 5124 3731
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Tertiary qualifications (or equivalent) in Science, Applied Science or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 12 months paid work experience, post-qualification, in a related/relevant organisation/service.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Currently, or willingness to be, a member of Australian Council for clinical Physiologist (ACCP), Professionals in Cardiac Sciences Australia (PiCSA) and/or affiliate member of Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand (CSANZ).
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Comply with CHS credentialing and scope of clinical practice requirements for allied health professionals.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
How to Apply
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services