Assistant Director, Workforce Culture and Leadership
Closes: 27 June 2019
Classification: Senior Officer Grade B
Salary: $123,227 - $138,723
Position No: 16350
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 11 June 2019
Contact Officer: Flavia D'Ambrosio on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 9585
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Mental Health, Justice Health, Alcohol and Drug Services provide a range of health services from prevention and treatment through to recovery and maintenance at a number of locations and in varied environments for people suffering from mental health issues.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Customised development and delivery of team development activities, including team charters and workshops to improve team functioning and performance.
- Manage and coordinated the whole of organisation workplace culture survey.
- Develop CHS culture strategy to address results of the workplace culture survey.
- Provide individual support to managers and work units to address workplace culture survey results and improve workplace culture.
- Develop and manage pulse surveys to track culture improvement and/or analyse existing culture.
- Facilitate team/business planning sessions
- Develop and deliver workshops in relation to whole of government organisational development initiatives, include the Respect, Equity and Diversity Framework and the ACTPS Performance Framework.
- Use Psychometric tools and provide associated coaching, for example, LSI 360-degree feedback and Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument.
- Current driver’s licence.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in Organisational Development/Human Resources field and eligibility for membership of the appropriate professional organisation.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via the Health website here.
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services
Leaders and Senior Management