Closes: 31 May 2019
Classification: Registered Nurse Level 3.1
Salary: $105,372 - $109,709
Position No: 19611, several - 01JRY
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 15 May 2019
Contact Officer: Tegan Murray on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 1842
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Three Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including early childhood services, youth and women’s health, dental health, mental health and alcohol and drug services.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration with the National Nursing and Midwifery Board through the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Experience working in mental health
- Current Passenger Vehicles Driver’s Licence
- Holds or is working towards post-graduate nursing qualifications and/or has demonstrated advanced clinical knowledge, skills and experience in the area of practice.
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
- Obtain a Compliance Certificate from OMU (Occupational Medicine Unit) relating to assessment, screening and vaccination processes against specified infectious diseases.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via the Health website here.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services