Pharmacist in Charge - University of Canberra Hospital
Closes: 29 May 2019
Classification: Health Professional Level 3
Salary: $87,257 - $91,942 (up to $96,502 on achieving a personal upgrade)
Position No: 19647 - 01JMH
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 14 May 2019
Contact Officer: Daniel Lalor on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 2121
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Three Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Acute Support Services
- Medical Physics and Radiation Engineering.
- Nursing Operational Support
- Be registered (or eligible to be registered) as a pharmacist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Masters level postgraduate qualifications in Clinical Pharmacy, Management, Education or Research or working towards with extensive clinical pharmacy experience deemed equivalent
- SHPA membership
- Membership linked to this area of specialty
- Postgraduate qualifications in Clinical Pharmacy, Management, Education or Research or working towards with substantial clinical pharmacy experience deemed equivalent.
- Publication in peer reviewed journals.
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
- Comply with CHS credentialing requirements for allied health professionals.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via the Health website here.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services