Research and Quality Officer
Closes: 09 April 2020
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 6
Salary: $85,394 - $97,732 plus superannuation
Position No: 19710 - 01P7B
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 26 March 2020
Contact Officer: Kerri McGufficke on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 3331
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community-based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- The provision of morbidity data and clinical records for research projects, audits and quality assurance activities in a busy, tertiary hospital. The successful applicant will have, excellent IT and communication skills and the ability to interact with clinical staff in discussions regarding research projects.
- The successful applicant will be heavily involved in the Junior Medical Officer (JMO) Orientation program and will also liaise closely with the Australian National University Medical School in the training of medical students in the use of the Clinical Patient Folder scanned record system and research processes.
- This position also monitors the fax gateway which distributes the electronic discharge summaries and is involved in the testing of new templates from the clinical portal which feeds into this system.
- Must hold a current Australian driver’s licence.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police Check.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This position is being advertised in parallel with Research and Quality Officer under the Health Professional classification (reference 01P7D). Applicants will be assessed together with one successful applicant being selected for the position.
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services