Assistant Recruitment Officer
Closes: 02 April 2020
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 3
Salary: $64,230 - $69,125 plus superannuation
Position No: 23307, several - 01P0Y
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 17 March 2020
Contact Officer: Jennifer Edmistone on email@example.com or (02) 5124 9994
- The Canberra Hospital: A modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: A dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Mental Health, Justice Health, Alcohol and Drug Services provide a range of health services from prevention and treatment through to recovery and maintenance at a number of locations and in varied environments for people suffering from mental health issues.
- Six community health centres: Providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- Four Walk-in Centres: Which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Knowledge or experience with an e-recruitment system
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
How to Apply
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
There is one permanent full time position. And the potential of a temporary role available for 6 months with possibility of extension.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services