Clinical Senior Speech Pathologist
Closes: 02 April 2020
Classification: Health Professional Level 4
Salary: $107,475 - $115,687 plus superannuation
Position No: 26266 - 01OFJ
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 17 March 2020
Contact Officer: Tim Tooke on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 2230
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community-based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Recognised undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications in speech pathology and eligibility for full practicing membership with Speech Pathology Australia.
- Relevant post graduate qualifications in health leadership, clinical specialty areas and/or advanced professional experience within an acute care setting.
- Current drivers’ licence.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police Check.
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
- Comply with Canberra Health Services credentialing requirements for allied health professionals.
- Comply with Canberra Health Services Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services