Closes: 09 April 2020
Classification: Sterilising Services Technical Officer Level 2
Salary: $63,365 - $72,560 plus superannuation
Position No: 29349 - 01P5D
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 26 March 2020
Contact Officer: Natalie Ogilvie on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 5124 2283
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community-based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services. Overview of the work area and position
- SS at Mitchell, including management and administration
- Sterilising Unit at CH
- Sterilising Unit at CPHB
- Central Reprocessing Unit (CRU) at Gastroenterology and Hepatology at CH
- Certificate III in Sterilising
- Certificate IV in Sterilising (HTL47015), or Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB40215)
- Minimum five years previous experience working in a sterilising services department including sound knowledge of AS/NZS 4187:2014
- A current driver’s license is highly desirable.
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams.
- Comply with CHS credentialing requirements for allied health.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services
Leaders and Senior Management