Lead Aseptic and Production Pharmacist
Closes: 21 June 2019
Classification: Health Professional Level 4
Salary: $104,630 - $112,626
Position No: 29898
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 05 June 2019
Contact Officer: Daniel Lalor on email@example.com or (02) 5124 2121
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Three Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Appropriate Pharmacist qualifications and eligibility for registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Clinical Pharmacy, Management, Education or Research or extensive clinical pharmacy experience deemed equivalent
- The Society of Hospital Pharmacist of Australia (SHPA) membership.
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
- Comply with CHS credentialing for Allied Health professionals.
- Provide a Compliance Certificate from OMU (Occupational Medicine Unit) relating to assessment, screening and vaccination processes against specified infectious diseases. If practising clinically (providing direct clinical care to patients or supervising staff providing direct clinical care to patients) as an allied health professional in any capacity at any time in CHS facilities, the person occupying this position will be required to comply with CHS credentialing requirements for allied health professionals. Initial credentialing is completed following a pre-offer for a position, prior to any appointment being made.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via the Health website here.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services