Speech Pathologist - Centre for Rehabilitation
Closes: 28 July 2019
Classification: Health Professional Level 2
Salary: $65,216 - $89,528
Position No: 32615 - 01KGK
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 21 June 2019
Contact Officer: Rachel Heatley on
(02) 5124 0068
Canberra Health Services is a values-led Directorate. Our values guide our day to day actions, behaviours, decisions and communications to successfully deliver the best services to meet the needs of our community. They were developed by us, for us and are unique to our work.
Speech Pathologists based at Canberra Hospital and Health Services provide a range of inpatient and outpatient swallowing and communication services to rehabilitation and aged care areas of Canberra Hospital and the surrounding region.
This position provides an opportunity to develop skills in working with adult neurological caseloads across a range of rehabilitation settings and to actively engage in quality improvement, service innovation, research, staff and student supervision and work collaboratively with the speech pathology and wider multidisciplinary teams.
- A Degree or Diploma in Speech Pathology from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Eligibility for practicing membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Must hold a current driver’s licence.
Prior to commencement successful candidates will be required to:
- Comply with ACT Health Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services