Operations and Quality Control Officer
Closes: 31 March 2020
Classification: Technical Officer Level 3
Salary: $73,974 - $83,600 plus superannuation
Position No: 37806 - 01OIC
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 18 March 2020
Contact Officer: Edda Koina on email@example.com or (02) 5124 5630
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Commit to a high-quality diagnostic service by coordinating and monitoring the progress of specimens through the entire testing workflow.
- Maintain and monitor quality management activities to ensure compliance with relevant NATA accreditation and ethical requirement.
- Degree in genomics or relevant field and/or appropriate knowledge and experience.
- Experience in a NATA accredited diagnostic laboratory.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
How to Apply
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services