Advanced Practice Nurse - Walk in Centres
Closes: 30 March 2020
Classification: Registered Nurse Level 3.1
Salary: $108,237 - $112,691 plus superannuation
Position No: 43222, several - 01OPQ
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 10 March 2020
Contact Officer: Cassandra Beaumont on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 8546
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Registered or be eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Minimum of five years post graduate nursing experience.
- Ability to work across all ACT Walk-in Centres, as directed.
- Primary health assessment experience.
- Tertiary level qualification OR Post Graduate course work or study.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
There are several permanent, temporary and casual full and part time positions available.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services