Neonatology Clinical Support Nurse (CSN)
Closes: 20 June 2019
Classification: Registered Nurse Level 3.1
Salary: $105,372 - $109,709
Position No: 19896 - 01K2F
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 06 June 2019
Contact Officer: Leanne Ehrlich on email@example.com or (02) 5124 7569
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Three Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including early childhood services, youth and women’s health, dental health, mental health and alcohol and drug services.
- Canberra Health Services is a partner in teaching with the Australian National University, the University of Canberra and the Australian Catholic University.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Post graduate qualifications in Neonatal Nursing
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police Check.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via the Health website here.
This is a temporary position available for a period of four months.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services