Closes: 30 March 2020
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 5
Salary: $79,253 - $83,888 plus superannuation
Position No: 20995 - 01OZK
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 16 March 2020
Contact Officer: Trudi Thompson on email@example.com or (02) 5124 1537
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Seven community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Working towards or hold a Certificate in Management, Customer Service, Medical Terminology or another relevant field is desirable.
- Must hold a current driver’s license.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- This is a temporary position available from 31 May 2020 until 20 December 2020.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This is a temporary position available from 31 May 2020 until 20 December 2020.
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services