Closes: 09 December 2019
Classification: Health Professional Level 3
Salary: $92,103 - $97,049 (up to $101,862 on achieving a personal upgrade)
Position No: 21549 - 01MQE
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 27 November 2019
Contact Officer: Rebecca Aherne on email@example.com or (02) 5124 1392
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Degree or diploma in a health profession.
- Be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or for health professions not regulated by National Law be eligible for membership of the relevant professional association.
- HP3: Applicants must have a minimum of three years (ideally five years) post qualification experience.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Comply with CHS credentialing requirements for allied health.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This is a temporary position available for 12 months, with possibility of extension. This position is part-time at (14.7) hours per week and the full-time salary noted above will be paid pro-rata.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services