Clinical Nurse Consultant, Gastroenterology and Hepatology Unit
Closes: 02 April 2020
Classification: Registered Nurse Level 3.2
Salary: $122,360 plus superannuation
Position No: 22400 - 01OUD
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 17 March 2020
Contact Officer: Marg McManus on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 5164
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Mental Health, Justice Health, Alcohol and Drug Services provide a range of health services from prevention and treatment through to recovery and maintenance at a number of locations and in varied environments for people suffering from mental health issues.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Seven community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This is a temporary position available for nine months.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services