Clinical Development Midwife
Closes: 21 November 2019
Classification: Registered Midwife Level 2
Salary: $93,151 - $98,728
Position No: 22495 - 01MQC
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 08 November 2019
Contact Officer: Fiona Cameron on email@example.com or (02) 6142 6159
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community-based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration as a midwife with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Eligibility for membership of the Australian College of Midwives
- Extensive experience as a Registered Midwife across the full scope of practice
- The successful applicant will be required to undertake “Train the Assessor” training through Capabiliti if they do not hold a similar qualification such as Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Comply with Canberra Health Services Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services