Senior Manager Credentialing and Scope of Clinical Practice
Closes: 18 July 2019
Classification: Senior Officer Grade B
Salary: $124,891 - $140,596
Position No: 23763 - 01KPE
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 02 July 2019
Contact Officer: Tara Ross on email@example.com or (02) 5124 7231
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Three Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug Services.
- The process for credentialing and defining the scope of clinical practice of senior doctors and dentists seeking an appointment or re-appointment to a public health facility in the ACT and the process for the management of a complaint or concern about the clinical competence of a senior doctor or dentist working in a public health facility in the ACT. The unit also manages the work of the ACT Health Medical and Dental Appointments Advisory Committee (MDAAC). It also provides ad-hoc clinical governance advice to the Executive Director Medical Services, MOSCETU and CEO Canberra Health Services;
- The development, co-ordination, management and facilitation of the Junior Medical Officer Education and Training Program; and
- Manage the recruitment, rostering and administration related to the Junior Medical workforce.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This is a temporary position available for a period of 12 months with the possibility of extension.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services
Leaders and Senior Management