Closes: 14 July 2020
Classification: Health Professional Officer Level 3
Salary: $94,606 - $99,687 (up to $104,631 on achieving a personal upgrade) plus superannuation
Position No: 23806 - 01QAF
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 30 June 2020
Contact Officer: Sarah Mcgrath on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 3616
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Seven community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Promoting positive client outcomes through the provision of high-quality clinical services and health promotion activities in/across designated areas or units as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Promoting individual or group service delivery.
- Applying knowledge, skills, professional judgement and initiative in the delivery of routine services.
- Clinical supervision, and professional development is provided through the department, supervision support, and informal and formal professional development opportunities.
- Experience in the Exercise Physiology Department (highly desirable)
- Exercise/Sports Science Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Current accreditation with Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA).
- Current driver’s licence.
- At least three year's of full-time equivalent work experience.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
- Comply with CHS credentialing requirements for allied health.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy.
- The successful applicant may also be required to provide immunisation status papers.
How to Apply
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This is a temporary position available for a period of six months.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services