Assistant Recruitment Officer
Closes: 02 May 2019
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 3
Salary: $62,530 - $67,296
Position No: 30408
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 15 April 2019
Contact Officer: Stella Barnes on email@example.com or (02) 5124 9602
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Mental Health, Justice Health, Alcohol and Drug Services provide a range of health services from prevention and treatment through to recovery and maintenance at a number of locations and in varied environments for people suffering from mental health issues.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- A range of community based health services including early childhood services, youth and women’s health, dental health, mental health and alcohol and drug services.
- Knowledge or experience with an e-recruitment system
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
How to Apply
For further information on how to apply please visit the Health Website here
This is a temporary position available for six month with possibility of extension and/or permanency.
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services
Human Resources and Industrial Relations