Closes: 16 December 2019
Classification: Registered Nurse Level 3.1
Salary: $106,759 - $111,190
Position No: 31654, several expected vacancies - 01MLG
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 28 November 2019
Contact Officer: Lynelle Boisseau on (02) 6174 7601 or (02) 6174 7601
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Seven community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Must hold and maintain a current driver’s licence.
- Post-graduate qualifications from a university or tertiary institution in Diabetes Education. Is an Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA) credentialed diabetes educator or is working towards a post-graduate certificate in Diabetes Education.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
These are expected vacancies for 12 months with the possibility for extension up to two years and/or permanency.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services