Lead Pharmacist Education and Training
Closes: 25 June 2020
Classification: Pharmacist Level 4
Salary: $113,851 - $122,566 plus superannuation
Position No: 32517 - 01PNB
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 07 May 2020
Contact Officer: Jessica Barnard on email@example.com or (02) 51 245359
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Mental Health, Justice Health, Alcohol and Drug Services provide a range of health services from prevention and treatment through to recovery and maintenance at a number of locations and in varied environments for people suffering from mental health issues.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Seven community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Appropriate pharmacist qualifications and currently registered or be eligible for registration as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Postgraduate qualifications in Clinical Pharmacy, Management, Education or Research or extensive clinical pharmacy experience deemed equivalent.
- Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
How to Apply
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This is a temporary position available for 12 with the possibility of extension.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services