Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) - Plastics
Closes: 21 November 2019
Classification: Registered Nurse Level 3.1
Salary: $106,795 - $111,190
Position No: 36728 - 01DJV
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 07 November 2019
Contact Officer: Anne Douglas on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6244 4019 / 0466 474 468
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Seven community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Post graduate qualifications in advanced nursing in plastics, wound care or a relevant field.
- Project Management qualifications or experience or desire to gain knowledge in supporting clinical operations
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This is a temporary position available for six months.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services