Senior Project Officer, Office of Research and Education
Closes: 30 March 2020
Classification: Senior Officer Grade B
Salary: $126,577 - $142,494 plus superannuation
Position No: 44574 - 01P0H
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 16 March 2020
Contact Officer: Nicole Stevenson on email@example.com or 0251244702
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Seven community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community-based health services including early childhood services, youth and women’s health, dental health, mental health and alcohol and drug services.
- support in establishment of the ORE;
- development of governance structures and processes;
- support the development of both the research and education strategies for Canberra Health Services that contributes to the organisation’s strategic priorities and places Canberra Health Services in an internationally competitive position as a research and education centre, and
- identifying systems, governance and structures to support the implementation for each of the research and education strategies.
- Related Tertiary qualification,
- Previous experience in managing projects in a health setting.
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
This is a temporary position available for a period of 12 months
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services
Leaders and Senior Management