Closes: 12 April 2022
Classification: Medical Imaging Level 2
Salary: $65,216 - $89,527 plus superannuation
Position No: C08612, several - 01LYA
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 16 April 2021
Contact Officer: Ross Bevan on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 5124 2111
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in a Medical Imaging field.
- Registration or eligibility for registration as a Health Professional in radiography or a related Professional Association.
- Hold or be eligible to hold an ACT Radiation Licence
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
These are casual positions.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services