Registered Midwife - Casual on Call
Closes: 30 July 2020
Classification: Registered Midwife Level 1
Salary: $67,078 - $89,604
Position No: C03787, several - 01LEM
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 01 November 2019
Contact Officer: Penny Maher on email@example.com or (02) 5124 7392
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Three Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community-based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health and Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Be registered or be eligible for registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
- Applicants require a minimum 12 month midwifery experience.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police Check.
- Obtain a Compliance Certificate from OMU (Occupational Medicine Unit) relating to assessment, screening and vaccination processes against specified infectious diseases.
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
These are casual on call positions.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services