Health Services Officer
Closes: 09 April 2020
Classification: Health Service Officer Level 2/3
Salary: $48,463 - $53,444 plus superannuation
Position No: C06327, several - 01PAS
Directorate: Canberra Health Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 26 March 2020
Contact Officer: Sanjay Prasad on email@example.com or (02) 5124 2177
- The Canberra Hospital: a modern 600-bed tertiary hospital providing trauma services and most major medical and surgical sub-specialty services.
- University of Canberra Hospital Specialist Centre for Rehabilitation, Recovery and Research: a dedicated and purpose-built rehabilitation facility, with 140 inpatient beds, 75-day places and additional outpatient services.
- Four Walk-in Centres: which provide free treatment for minor illness and injury.
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- A range of community based health services including Early Childhood Services, Youth and Women’s Health, Dental Health, Mental Health, Alcohol and Drug Services.
- Operation Support Services - Food preparation and Food Production,
- Patient Services – Meal Plating and Rethermalisation / Meal deliveries to patients/Menu monitors,
- Cafeteria – Food, meals and drinks for staff and guests,
- Stores – Receipt, dispatch and storage of perishable and non-perishable food supplies,
- External sites, Dhulwa & other Community Centres.
- Food Industry recognized qualification,
- Current driver’s licence.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a Hospital/Food Industry environment.
- Undergo a pre-employment National Police check,
- Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
For more information on this position and how to apply “click here”
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services