Closes: 29 January 2020
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 6
Salary: $85,394 - $97,732
Position No: 41206
Directorate: Canberra Institute of Technology
Advertised (Gazettal date): 08 January 2020
Contact Officer: Corey Uncles on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6207 0742
- Responsibility for planning, coordinating and implementing advertising and promotions activities for CIT colleges and divisions as tasked.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the CIT Marketing team in planning and executing a range of marketing communications, including advertising, publications, direct marketing and branding.
- Work collaboratively with CIT Colleges and Divisions to develop appropriate marketing and communications strategies to support the delivery of quality vocational education and training.
- Work collaboratively across internal CIT teams including marketing, communications, business development and senior officers to deliver key organisation activities.
- Understand contemporary engagement practices including user research methodologies and techniques.
- Work with stakeholders, subject experts and multidisciplinary teams to prepare and design marketing strategies and tactics.
- Provide project management on a range of CIT initiatives, including both external and internal events, projects and the production of publications.
- Assist in raising CIT’s brand profile to existing and potential staff, students, industry and the community in the ACT region.
CIT is committed to building an inclusive workplace through a culturally diverse workforce. As part of this commitment we strongly encourage and welcome applicants from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples and/or people with a disability.
This is a temporary position available for a period of 12 months with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.