2020 ACT PUBLIC SERVICE ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER GRADUATE PROGRAM
Closes: 26 May 2019
Classification: Graduate Administrative Assistant
Position No: GAA2020 - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
Directorate: Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development
Advertised (Gazettal date): 01 April 2019
Contact Officer: Inclusion Employment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6207 2520 or (02) 6205 3629
2020 ACT Public Service Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Graduate Program
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
If you’re looking to start a challenging and rewarding career where you’ll have the opportunity to help shape Canberra’s future, apply for the 2020 ACT Public Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Service Graduate Program.
We offer successful applicants:
- three different work rotations to expose you to the vast service provided by Government
- extensive soft skills training to develop and improve your public sector skills
- work that challenges you and provides you with opportunities to use and develop your skills
- a competitive starting salary of $71,309 (as of 12/12/19)
- salary advancement upon successful completion of the Program
- access to flexible working arrangements that support a healthy work-life balance
- a culturally diverse workforce in an inclusive workplace.
We have available, a number of positions that are identified to be filled by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen. Must have completed a minimum of a 3 year bachelor degree or post graduate qualification from an Australian University or equivalent by 31/12/2019 or within the last 5 years.
All the information you need to start an exciting career as a Graduate in the ACTPS and the online applications can be found at: cmtedd.act.gov.au/employment-framework/graduates
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Business and Commercial Services
Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure
Graduates, trainees and apprentices
ICT, Digital and Data
Policy, Programs and Projects