2020 ACT PUBLIC SERVICE PEOPLE WITH A DISABILITY GRADUATE PROGRAM
Closes: 26 May 2019
Classification: Graduate Administrative Assistant
Position No: GAA2020 - People with a Disability
Directorate: Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development
Advertised (Gazettal date): 01 April 2016
Contact Officer: Inclusion Employment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 6207 2520 or (02) 6205 3629
2020 ACT Public Service People with a Disability Graduate Program
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
If you’re looking to start a challenging and rewarding career where you’ll have the opportunity to help shape Canberra’s future, apply for the 2020 ACT Public Service People with a Disability Graduate Program.
We offer successful applicants:
- three different work rotations to expose you to the vast service provided by Government
- extensive soft skills training to develop and improve your public sector skills
- work that challenges you and provides you with opportunities to use and develop your skills
- a competitive starting salary of $71,309 (as of 12/12/19)
- salary advancement upon successful completion of the Program
- access to flexible working arrangements that support a healthy work-life balance
- a culturally diverse workforce in an inclusive workplace.
We have available, a number of positions that are identified to be filled by applicants who identify as a person with disability.
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Australian citizen, permanent resident or New Zealand citizen. Must have completed a minimum of a 3 year bachelor degree or post graduate qualification from an Australian University or equivalent by 31/12/2019 or within the last 5 years.
All the information you need to start an exciting career as a Graduate in the ACTPS and the online applications can be found at: cmtedd.act.gov.au/employment-framework/graduates
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance
Business and Commercial Services
Disability identified positions
Engineering, Construction and Infrastructure
Graduates, trainees and apprentices
ICT, Digital and Data
Policy, Programs and Projects