Service Delivery Officer
Closes: 27 January 2020
Classification: Information Technology Officer Level 1
Salary: $69,125 - $78,687
Position No: 44908, Several
Directorate: Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development
Advertised (Gazettal date): 13 January 2020
Contact Officer: Ryan Snow on
(02) 6205 4613
Details: Shared Services Service Centre is currently looking for highly motivated individuals with experience in providing first level technical support as well as experience in providing onsite support. You will be responsible for providing and coordinating support to a number of ACT Government Directorates. You will have a strong customer focus, and a willingness to be part of a dynamic team is essential.
- Educational and professional qualification checks may be undertaken prior to employment.
- Successful applicants may be required to provide onsite support or work on the Service Desk and must be willing to rotate between roles as required.
- Driver's licence is essential.
- Knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) structure and principles would be advantageous.
- A strong understanding of the ACT Government's ICT infrastructure environment and experience in the use and support of ICT systems and applications would be highly regarded.
- Current Baseline security clearance or ability to obtain and hold a baseline security clearance is mandatory.
Note: This is a temporary position available immediately for 3 months, with possibility of extension or permanency. A merit pool will be established from this selection process and may be used to fill future identical vacancies over the next 12 months.
How to Apply: Please review the Position Description for further details about the role, and the capabilities required to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. Please submit a written response of no more than two pages, contact details for at least two referees and a current curriculum vitae. The response should be written in the form of a pitch, providing evidence of your capacity to perform the duties and responsibilities as listed under the sections "What you will do" and "What you require" in the Position Description. Your pitch should detail your greatest achievements and how they relate to this position and its requirements, as well as outline your ability and experience and how they make you suitable for the role.
Applications should be submitted via the Apply Button now.
This is a temporary position available immediately for 3 months, with possibility of extension or permanency.