Closes: 02 April 2020
Classification: Information Technology Officer Class 1
Salary: $69,125 - $78,687 plus superannuation
Position No: 19139, several
Directorate: Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development
Advertised (Gazettal date): 19 March 2020
Contact Officer: Matthew Davis on
(02) 6207 9719
Details: Do you have great customer service skills and looking for a challenging role in a fast paced environment? Have an interest in technology or want to learn more about technical support provided in a government setting?
Shared Services Customer Support Team is looking for a highly motivated Service Delivery Officer for highly motivated individuals with experience in providing customer support. You will be responsible for providing and coordinating ICT support to a number of ACT Government Directorates. You will have a strong customer focus, interest in technology, highly adaptable to a changing work environment and a willingness to be part of a dynamic team.
Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate (CMTEDD) supports workforce diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability and those who identify as LGBTIQ are encouraged to apply.
- Educational and professional qualification checks may be undertaken prior to employment.
- Successful applicants may be required to provide onsite support or work on the Service Desk and must be willing to rotate between roles as required.
- Driver’s licence is essential.
- Knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) structure and principles would be advantageous.
- An understanding of the ACT Government’s ICT infrastructure environment and experience in the use and support of ICT systems and applications would be highly regarded.
- Current Baseline security clearance or ability to obtain and hold a baseline security clearance is mandatory.
Note: This is a temporary position available for six months with the possibility of extension and/or permanency. This position may be moving to a new workplace designed for activity-based working (ABW) in 2020. Under ABW arrangements, officers will not have a designated workstation/desk. A merit pool will be established from this selection process and may be used to fill future identical vacancies over the next 12 months.
How to Apply: Please review the Position Description for further details about the role, and the capabilities required to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Please submit a written response of no more than two pages, contact details for at least two referees and a current curriculum vitae. The response should be written in the form of a pitch, providing evidence of your capacity to perform the duties and responsibilities as listed under the sections “What you will do” and “What you require” in the Position Description. Your pitch should detail your greatest achievements and how they relate to this position and its requirements, as well as outline your ability and experience and how they make you suitable for the role.
Applications should be submitted via the Apply Now button below.
This is a temporary position available for six months with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.