Closes: 29 July 2019
Classification: Infrastructure Manager/Specialist 2
Position No: 37976
Directorate: City Renewal Authority
Advertised (Gazettal date): 12 July 2019
Contact Officer: Craig Gillman on email@example.com or (02) 6207 2478
- the encouragement and promotion of a vibrant city centre through the delivery of design-led, people-focussed urban renewal
- the encouragement and promotion of social and environmental sustainability
- operational effectiveness, delivering value for money using sound risk practices.
- a revitalised City Renewal Precinct that is sustainable, liveable and attractive
- a diverse and active residential population that has a strong sense of community
- the take-up of economic and business incubation opportunities for enterprises, small start‑ups and creative people.
- Deliver, manage, and be accountable for place plan programs which will include the delivery of infrastructure and activation projects from conception through to completion, including: business case development, project management; developing and monitoring strategic directions on project delivery issues; preparing and implementing the full range of project procurements including feasibility studies, planning, engineering, landscape and marketing strategies and related documentation; developing, implementing and monitoring financial feasibility plans and procurement plans and preparing, consultant briefs and project budgets and managing/monitoring delivery of projects, project budgets and consultants.
- Facilitate co-operation and partnerships with other areas of the ACT Government and relevant authorities; key private sector organisations and contractors and represent the Authority at meetings with utility providers, private enterprise and community groups, including public meetings.
- Analyse and identify project risks and develop associated risk management plans and undertake regular risk reviews for all projects.
- Manage and foster a culture of sound Workplace Health and Safety practices across the program in accordance with legislation and guidelines established by CRA and the Territory.
- Prepare and present high level reports and briefs to the CRA Board, Ministers and Cabinet on issues related to CRA projects.
- Develop stakeholder engagement strategies, establish and maintain stakeholder relationships, and undertake community consultation with resident groups, industry groups, property developers and key stakeholders.
- Prepare regular Project Status Reports for Executive, relevant Boards and Ministers outlining development options, outcomes, identified risks, budgetary matters and issues affecting the successful completion of projects within the identified timeframes or budget.
- Manage, supervise and lead multi-disciplinary teams to effectively and efficiently deliver the key objectives of the Authority and in accordance with the strategic objectives of Government.