Director Gateway Services
Closes: 03 April 2020
Classification: Senior Officer Grade B
Salary: $126,577 - $142,494 plus superannuation
Position No: 34236
Directorate: Community Services
Advertised (Gazettal date): 20 March 2020
Contact Officer: Geoff Aigner on
(02) 6207 6043
Details: Gateway Services has an exciting opportunity for motivated and enthusiastic candidates to apply for the position of Director, Gateway Services. The position is responsible for providing leadership and direction to staff, clients and stakeholders to manage, measure and improve the customer experience for Housing ACT clients. The occupant of this position must have strong operational management and customer experience capability in line with the organisational values, the ability to think strategically in a busy operational environment and possess excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills. Community Services Directorate (CSD) is an inclusive employer where all people are respected and valued for their contribution. We strongly encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people, people with Disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, veterans, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ) people.
- Experience in a customer/client experience setting.
- Experience in operational management.
- Experience in using a range of IT business and office applications, including Microsoft Office Project would be desirable.
- An understanding and knowledge, or the ability to quickly acquire, of Housing ACT and its role, function and services.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Operations Management, Management or Hospitality are desirable but not essential.
- Prior to commencing in this role, a current registration issued under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011 will be required. For further information on Working with Vulnerable People registration refer to:
How to Apply: Applications should include your written response to the Selection Criteria, contact details of at least two referees and a current curriculum vitae.
Applications should be submitted via the Apply Now button below.