Closes: 04 April 2019
Classification: Senior Officer Grade A
Position No: 09733
Directorate: ACT Health
Advertised (Gazettal date): 15 March 2019
Contact Officer: John Fletcher on email@example.com or (02) 5124 9869
- Developing strategic policy and stewardship of the health system, including working with the Commonwealth on key health improvement initiatives.
- Managing demand for and supply of health services across the territory.
- Improving the health and wellbeing of the ACT population by promoting healthy behaviours and lifestyles and through ongoing monitoring and evaluation of health programs and policy.
- Preventing, and providing a timely response to, potential public health incidents.
- Leading the health workforce and clinical training strategy including building strong partnerships with key academic institutions and training providers.
- Commissioning and managing multi-million dollar contracts for the provision of health services, including partnerships with community sector organisations, peak bodies and advocacy groups.
- Managing a portfolio of infrastructure programs to ensure the ACT has world class, sustainable, fit for purpose clinical and patient care facilities.
- Monitoring and enforcement of public health regulations.
- Providing public health advice.
- Maintaining critical physical and technological infrastructure for public hospitals and health services
- Providing financial and business support services
- Collating, organising and transforming into information that is communicated to internal and external stakeholders
- Providing communications and stakeholder engagement support
- Audit, Risk and Compliance
- Corporate and Governance
- Digital Solutions Division
- Health Infrastructure Services
- Health Services Program
- People and Culture
- Performance, Reporting and Data
- Relevant qualifications or experience in procurement, project and/or asset management are desirable.
- Relevant qualifications or experience in Management and Leadership.
- Undergo a pre-employment Police check.
How to Apply: For further information, please visit the Health Website here.
Career interest categories:
Healthcare, Medical and Allied Services
Human Resources and Industrial Relations
Leaders and Senior Management