Implementation Support Officer
Full-time Temporary with a Possibility of Permanency
Closes: 25 June 2021
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 6
Salary: $88,999 - $101,743 plus superannuation
Position No: 41252
Advertised (Gazettal date): 11 June 2021
Contact Officer: Leanne Ballard on Leanne.Ballard@act.gov.au or (02) 6205 2912
Details: The Strategic Policy branch are looking for a skilled and innovative Implementation Support Officer to support the ongoing work of the Future of Education project within the Education Strategy Team. As part of this team, you will:
- As part of a small and dynamic team, support whole of directorate embedding and communication of the Future of Education Strategy and directorate’s Strategic Plan 2018-21: A Leading Learning Organisation.
- Support the delivery of resources, tools and methods that support integrated delivery of outcomes.
- Support collaboration and partnerships, through provision of logistical supports and coordination.
- Support the delivery of co-design and action learning approaches to support continuous improvement across the directorate.
- Proactively manage relationships with diverse stakeholders, including directorate executives, project teams and schools.
- Coordinate input into comprehensive reports and prepare routine communications to Ministerial and executive audiences.
- Represent the directorate in internal forums and liaise with partners and stakeholders if required.
- Demonstration of respectful behaviour in the work place, for example through high level customer services principles, fostering safe and inclusive environments, commitment to equity and diversity, and participative management principles.
- Commitment to integrity, accountability and transparency, including a focus on reflective practice and continuous learning.
- Well-developed skills in collaboration and partnership development, including proactive and supportive relationship management practices, representation skills and capacity to engage a wide range of people.
- Well-developed skills in innovation, strategic thinking, conceptual and analytic skills, including the ability to represent information visually and to a range of audiences.
- Well-developed communication skills, including written and verbal, a strong understanding of government and directorate processes, and commitment to occupational health and safety.
- Experience in co-design and action learning approaches.
- Understanding of ACT Education Directorate processes and/or the education system.
Notes: This is a temporary position available for 12 months with the possibility of permanency. Strategic Policy employees utilise Home-Based Work to varying degrees. Officers are fully supported to meet their needs in setting up a home-based office environment. Most officers work from home three days per week subject to negotiation and working requirements. This position is under Activity-Based Work (ABW) arrangements, officers will not have a designated workstation/desk.
How to Apply: Please submit up to two pages responding to the Selection Criteria, a current curriculum vitae and the details of at least two recent referees.
Applications should be submitted via the Apply Now button below.
This is a temporary position available for 12 months with the possibility of permanency.