ACAT Project Officer
Closes: 02 March 2021
Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 4
Salary: $73,248 - $79,310 plus superannuation
Position No: 50776
Directorate: Justice and Community Safety
Advertised (Gazettal date): 23 February 2021
Contact Officer: Cath Fallon on Cath.Fallon@act.gov.au or (02) 6205 0609
Details: The ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal is seeking a project officer. This is a fixed term position, working closely with the ACAT Registry and Registrar’s team to complete key ACAT projects including:
- Scoping and requesting change to ICMS (the ACAT’s ICT case management system) required to facilitate ACAT’s move to Allara House;
- Assisting with the ACAT member portal project, including locating and loading documents on to the portal; and
- Other project and registry work as required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and the Tribunal’s ICT case management system (ICMS) or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn new programs/systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the role of the ACAT in the ACT Community and of ACAT practices, procedures and related legislation, or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge.
Note: This is a temporary position available immediately up to 30 July 2021. Selection may be based on application and referee reports only.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit a one-page Expression of Interest, addressing the key position requirements as set out in the Position Description, contact details of at least two referees and a current curriculum vitae.
Applications should be sent to the Contact Officer.
This is a temporary position available immediately up to 30 July 2021.
Career interest categories:
Administration and Governance